Weight loss
Please suggest me how to loose my weight.. I have take many weight loss pills but no result. Is treatment only the way to loose weight?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, Weight loss pills many a times have side effects as well. It is better to follow a proper diet regimen and perform exercises which are sure shot way to loose weight. Depending upon your age, height, weight and your daily energy requirements I will be able to judge how much food you must eat and accordingly suggest the most appropriate exercises that you can perform.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Reasons of weight gain to be diagnosed then the treatment may start. If your problems have not yet been solved, you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment else entire exercise will be fruitless