Weight loss plan!!
Can i eat white rice and curd at night while I want to loose weight?? Will i still be able to loose weight

You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you .
Hi , Thanks for your queries there is a need to understand about your health, Eating pattern and other clinical findings to give you right advice. You can connect us for private consultation. All the best
Book your session appointment online or Inclinic through Practo
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Avoid rice in night For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Greetings! You can include rice in night. The quantity and combination of the foods are important to avoid weight gain. Rice cooked- 75gm Dhal Or non veg- 30gm Cooked non starchy veg- 200gm Curd- 50gm This dinner combination taken 2-3 hours before sleep will prevent you from gaining weight.
For further guidance, contact through practo.
Hii, Your question is good , but it depends on the portion of meals like toti, rice
Gud evening pls follow a healthy lifestyle routine including a healthy balanced diet,exercise daily,reduce stress,drink sufficient water approx 2.5Ltrs minimum,and sleep for minimum of 6 to 7hrs in night.
my available timing 8 to 10am n evening 5 to 7pm excluding Tuesday.