Weight loss
Need to loose 15-20 kg 's in 6 months... My weddings is in Oct..i have tried vlcc.. Anjali Mukherjee diet. But for a months I loose weight but after that the weight starts putting up... Without breaking diet and exercise.. After that I lost hope... Now i 75kgs n my height is 5.2 inches

Ms. Kinjal Nagda
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Thane
Hello there, weightloss can be achieved with dedication towards modification of diet, lifestyle and exercise. With keeping a balance in calorie intake and calorie expenditure achieving and maintaining weightloss will be helpfull.