Weight loss

My sister is 26 yrs and weighs 72 kgs. She is more concerned about it and in effort of weight reduction. Internet says Apple Cider Vinegar is effective for weight loss and should be taken in empty stomach mixed with water. Wanted to confirm if Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for the mentioned purpose.

Doctor Answers (3) on Weight loss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is her height. Rather than taking artificial methods prefer natural diet and exercise.I can help with natural weight loss
Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hey,
There is no shortcut for losing weight, so one needs to take care of diet and exercise,along with that apple cidar vinegar. In take of that aids in losing weight. Since it's highly acidic, it is suggested to dilute with water and have. Starting dose can be 15ml in 1cup water once a day, in empty stomach. Then you can increase up to 30ml /day.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...