Weight loss
My height is 5'5 and weight is 74 kg. I want to loose some of my weight, specially from tummy area. Can I consume any fat burner or meal replacement. Is there any side effects of these products?

Dr. A.P Aparna
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

For Wt. reduction,Its ideal to go for fat free n nutritious diet,natural like high consumption of Fruits,Veg.salads,Juices,3-4 ltres of water/day,Curries without spices,oilless should b followed.Avoid all Oil,fat,fast,junk,stored,canned food items.If u follow regularly u vl get good results defntly.U hav to follow strictly regular exercises.either in form of jogging,yoga r any sport. If u want to get reduced over certain parts spcfclly,then those spcfc related gym exercises r ypga aasanaas will help(along with the above diet pattern). Personally i dont suggest any surgical methods. Its all in ur hands,if u follow above measures strictly.TC.