Weight loss
My Friend told me to eat ghee for weight loss and hydrated skin.when should I take and how much should I take

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Anyliyss U-LIPO trail Sitting Lose 10 Cm up to 1 Kg Free.
Hello user for weight loss yes Ghee is beneficial but only ghee cannot do any change the way in which it should be taken and how much to be taken and when to be eaten all play a role and along with it a holistic approach is much more important .... Please contact for a better results
You can take 1tsp cow ghee not more than 1tsp in day. Avoid ghee tadka food and fried food. Have 1/2 tsp cow ghee in you veg and spread 1/2 tsp cow in your Chapati. Also includes regular basis physical activity in your daily routine.
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hi you can incorporate ghee in your daily diet, 1-2 tsp desi cow ghee is good for fat loss and skin.you can add ghee in dal rice, daliya, khichdi. also you should follow healthy balance diet and exercise for weight loss
consult for detail diet chart
If it is cow desi ghee .pure ghee only contain fatty acids which are short chain.they have many benefits and provide energy for the cell lining of your colon .ghee is often deemed as a hurdle in our weight loss journey.1teaspoon desighee homemade good for overall health
Hi there! Ghee when ate in balanced proportion can help in weight loss. We get lots of tips from neighborhood and Google it's always better to take professional help to go in right way and avoid later consequences. If you start following healthy lifestyle and eat in balanced way you will lose weight.
to discuss it ahead you can book appointment
Ghee will not work in weight loss. For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Avoid junk food and oily food.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
That we can suggest as we talk in detail about things. Choose direct consultation for detailed information regarding your meals and nutrition guidance for proper results and exercise routine for proper health.
Hello user No, ghee is not for weight loss. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
1 teaspoon is good, for bones, for weight loss you need to take balance diet and exercise regular.
take direct consultation, always consult qualified dietician for diet plan.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
1. Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise. 3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods , junk foods etc fatty  . 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm. 6. Eat less and exercise more Ask me directly for customized diet for you!!! NEXT STEP https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/