Weight loss
My age is 31. Weight is 67kg.height is 5'3. I want weight loss.becozz I am not comfortable in heavy weight.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

You need 16 KGS weight loss. Surely can help you with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month.
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, To add on some points to Ms. Rashmi, you have lot of fluids throughout the day. Keep each meal portions controlled n less than previous amount. In addition to these if you want to have a customized diet plan, get in touch with any of the dieticians like us.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 12 yrs exp Faridabad

Do yoga 1 hr in a week. Eat small frequent meal n take 3 mnths proper plan..according to ur ht wt n bmi. Some precautions u must take like do brkfst at 8:30 take one fruit in a day. Dnt take salt n sugar in dinner for 3 days in a week.