Weight loss
My age is 21 years.My height is just 5. 2. But. My weight is 63 kgs I am willing to take chia seeds with green tea Is it correct or not

Hello, For Healthy weight loss, You have to take proper Macros & Vitamin support through foods & vegetable only, because no any suppliments are perfect enough for specific need of anybody. You should sleep atleast for 7hours without disturbance, if insomniac, a qualified Dietitian can manage the issue with food only. As per your timings it's our dury to create some space of required amenities. You can contact me for PERSONALISED DIET CHART you can contact me here online or you can GOOGLE  search Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty For asking any kind of query regarding health. Online Video Consultation is available at your convenient time. Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty (Google search Name) For any questions you can ask directly
For losing weight follow 3 main  things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in your diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid oily and fried food fast food preservative food.
contact me through Practo you will get good result definitely
you can reduce 4 -5 kg within one month through online consultation.
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hi You can have it but this will not help you lose weight.. For further details and in depth response to your query, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hey. Only taking chia seeds and green tea does not help..kindly book your appoinment
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita