Weight loss in1 month
I want to lose weight 15 kg in 1 month .my height is 5' and weight 65 kg.i am on antidepressants since 7 years.my doctor said that antidepression pill doesn't more gain weight.but i know reason of weight gaining is that pills.i am now stable on weight but cant lose that.pls suggest me.can i take sharangdhar fattolin tablets?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 20 KGS total that too fat not muscle. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month. Since due to antidepressant u have gained weight.in month 15 KGS won't be healthy way and it won't be permanent one.

Hello there ...., I went through your query... Its very difficult to lose 15 kgs of weight naturally within a span of one month... choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise. High-fiber carbohydrates include whole-grain breads and cereals, whole-wheat ...