Weight loss
I want to loose weight in 15 days Suggest me any medicine or proper diet and medicine which is not harmful to health.please i need to loose weight quickly

Hello... Medicines have side effects so don't don't simply suggest medicines for weight loss .. You must work out and change your diet...Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. Exercise regularly (yoga or aerobics)... Sleep for at least seven to eight hours.. Medically BMI more than 30 is considered obesity.. You should plan to loose around 1kg per month ,rapid weight loss adversely affect your health