Weight loss

I want to loose my weight but I'm a foodie... I'm 5'2'' and my weight is roughly around 70. I'm stressed and find eating very pleasurable.... I've no eating routine.... My questions are does eating a diet would help me reduce weight! If so how much in 2 weeks !!! And whenever I'll leave the diet would it come back!

Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  eating when stressed is major factor for weight gain. So try to be de-stress and think before you eat. It you crave for sweet or junk during stress go for fruits and sprouts chat. Eating diet doesn't mean you have to eat bland and boiled foods. And you eat well balance low calorie diet you can easily loose 1-2 kgs in 2 weeks. If you require assistance feel free to revert.

Hello there...... Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...