Weight loss
I want my periods to be regular and want to lose 12 kg in month. As I am planning for conceiving. Plz guide me for irregular periods and weight loss.

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

Symptoms seems your having PCOS . Need proper treatment & ayurvedic panchakarma therapy to deal with these problems soon. Weight is not issue . Need to improve your uterus & ovary functioning .
Dr. Malay Pathak
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Rajkot
Irregular periods and weight gain may be symptoms of hypothyroidism.. Hypothyroidism may also result in difficulty in conceiving.. Can be treated well with ayurveda, nothing to worry about.. Get your thyroid profile done and get consultation from an ayurvedic doctor..