Weight loss
I m 32 yr old female.i m 84 kg weight n 5.4 height.i want to loose weight. I m very depressed becoz of my weight.kindly help.gyms are also not open.kindly guide me

Consult online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options. Choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
For enrolling a personalised transformation program do visit my Insta handle RM.NUTRITION4ALL.
Hello, Things need to be discussed in detail in order to guide you properly. Kindly connect through practo for consultations and customized diet plans.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk early morning and evening Take high fibre food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add planty of water. Avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo you will get good results definitely.
u can reduce your weight 4-5kg with in one month through online consultation.
Please connect directly for the same. Thank you.
Hello user Still you can reduce weight. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Please contact directly through practo for the best results and personalized diet plans.
A personal consultation would be needed to understand your current health status and other details and then a customized diet plan can be suggested.
You can start by making few changes like take overnight soaked saunf water early in the morning and including good protein like egg, paneer from skimmed milk. Include 30mins brisk walking and post workout you can take 1 protein bar from www.progns.com (apply code NUTRIDICTION for discount).