Weight loss
I currently weigh 76.6kgs. I want to shed 10kgs in 6months. I have followed a diet earlier when I weighed 82kgs and lost 15kgs and again gained 9kgs.

If you want to lose weight you should start by avoiding sugar and starch, Always eat enough, so that you feel satisfied, especially in the beginning of the weight-loss process.  have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , meat .Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries.