Weight loss
I am want loss tha weight...my weight is 100kg...i want loss weight in 3 month 35 kg...plz help me..

Hi Start some exercise  n diet plan It wil surely  help you . Keep a target for 7to 8 months There no such fix diets for all . Do follow  diet plan regularly
Dietitian help you weight loss program by developing diet plan. Weight loss should be gradually. For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Avoid junk and oily food.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month by following rules definitely.
This is not sufficient information regarding your meals and nutrition n exercise patterns etc . Please share max details fr better understanding and results
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation+ DIET
Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Take 5-6 meals a day. -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast -Add warm milk at night with a pinch of turmeric ad pepper power, it will help with sleep problems NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition
Hello! If you want to loose weight , try to spleet your meals with smaller size meal maximum food gap 2-3 hours, no afternoon Nap, take lesser oil & no deep fried item from outside, and above all take exercise time twice daily morning and evening. For Customised diet plan contact me online for lifestyle guideline. I can give you supplements,if necessary. Thanks
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
I appreciate your ambitious plan of loosing 35 kg in 3 months, however this will have have  health consequences both good and bad. You are a very young man, please understand since u have not gained weight of 100kg in 3 months ideally it is not easy to loose 35kg in 3 months through diet and exercise. Also we need to know u r height and other anthroprometric and biochemical  parameters to arrive at BMI, health status and plan a diet and exercise regimen customised for your needs ensuring you remain healthy during the plan that u follow.
Please ensure u r not eating anything outside, stop eating all junk fast foods and soft and hard drinks. No to smoking and red meat. Donot eat anything made of maid or refine flours and white sugar and sugar free products. Breath well 15 to 20 every single day if possible follow pranayam by learning with a trained yoga guru/teacher. 20 Surya Namaskar in open sunlight preferable before 10 am everyday. Sleep for 8 hrs, eat u r last meal 2 hours before going to bed. Keep u r phones pads nad tv off while going to sleep.
We can help u achieve a healthy lifestyle and gradual weight loss with out gaining again, please reach out to us on Practo or Mail us
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you to loose weight
Take a high fibre ,high protein and low calorie diet.Do 30-45 mins exercise everyday.Also take 6-7 hours of sleep daily.
Consult me directly on Practo online consult to get a customised diet plan.
Avoid all kinds of junk, processed and bakery foods.Avoid deep fried and packaged foods.Also stop taking sugar in all forms.
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello Please please dont go for crash diet which will loose fast weight but you will loose your health Always take diet from qualified dietician And for weight loss u need to do 80 % diet and% 20 exercise As u have gain this much weight 35 kg slowly same u need to give time to loose weight
take direct consultation and provide full information so that i will able to guide you.
1. Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise. 3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods , junk foods etc fatty foods . 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm. 6. Eat less and exercise more Ask me directly for customized diet for you!!! NEXT STEP https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/