Here are a few tips to reduce weight.
1. Drink lots of water.
2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed.
3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables.
4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day.
5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively.
6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months.
All the best.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Googling your symptons online?
The internet is not a doctor and neither are you. Chat with a real doctor about your health.