Weight loss

I am 25, height-5'3" and weight - 73 kgs. I go for zumba yet I am not able to lose weight. Please suggest a diet plan.
views-icons 54 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight loss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
You need 22 KGS weight loss
I can help with 4-5 KGS in month. Connect me to help u
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming  for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific  diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you