Weight loss

I am 23yrs old young married girl my weight was 76. 400kg i want to loss my weight naturally and fast

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there. i can understand your concern. it will take a lot of effort and dedication to lose weight. since it takes time to gain that amount of weight, it will definitely take some time to lose that much weight. here are a few tips which will help you in losing weight. 1) Drink lots of water. 2) Have a high protein diet and low carbohydrate diet. 3) divide your meals in 5 smaller portions and let 2 of those 5 meals be of fruits and vegetables. 4) Have 2 cups of green tea in a day. 5) brisk walking for 30 mins a day will help you in losing calories. 6) Your calorie intake should be less than that of your daily requirement. 7) Cardio workout will help you a lot in burning calories. 8) consult a dietician for a detailed diet chart and also hit the gym. weight loss will not happen overnights a lot of dedication will be required. also get a thyroid profile and usg abdomen and pelvis done to rule out thyroid issues and PCOD as those can also cause weight gain. best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain