Weight loss
How to reduce the weight in the stomach?? Recommend some natural remedies and diet... I m walking daily for 3 hrs...which foods should be avoided???

Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Make sure you eat good well balanced diet with adequate physical activity like cycling, jogging and suryanamaskar.. This will increase metabolism and helps to weight loss.. Make sure to stay hydrated.
Kindly consult me via practo for customized diet plan
Avoid fast foods and junk foods.. Avoid alcohol intake and cigraatte smoking.. Restrict red meat as much as possible
Hi Please contact directly through practo.
just simply walk for 30-40 minutes daily,
Include food which are high in fiber like salads whole grains like Barley Oats Millets. Reduce trans fats and packet foods. Avoid ready to eat item and Maida products. Exercises regularly even focus on abs Exercises Consult me on practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan
For reducing belly fat follw three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk early morning and evening Do belly related  exercise like push up ,crunches , situp,Plank . Take high fibre food in your diet Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet Avoid oily and fried food Apply oil for 15 min  on your belly parts so Fat can remove from particular part of the body.
contact me for customised diet  plan through practo  you will get good result definitely.
you can reduce your weight or tightening on your belly parts within  one month through online consultation. I am also available for video consultation you can book and take consultation
Hello, You have to understand that only walking of 3 hrs is not enough in your case . So I will suggest you to change your life style first. To make that sure that which kind of food and exercise will be suitable for you I must need your full information. Your daily routine, dietary intake habit, regular practice of any specific thing or else .
Book you on-line consultancy on Practo with me first so I can help you out of this.
Don't take stress, because stress is a key for having any kind of disease and hormonal imbalance. You are a student so just enjoy the life and follow some healthy and nutritious habits in your regular routine.
Greetings for the day!!     Reducing fat at any 1 spot is not possible, weight loss usually happens through out the body. A detailed assessment of nutritional status is necessary to plan for a perfect diet plan. Thank you
Contact for a customized diet care
Please connect directly to analyse your diet schedule and guide you accordingly to lose weight effectively. Thanks.