Weight loss
Hiii...iam kausar jahan and i am a house wife ... i am over weighted and i want too loose weight before my brothers marriage in april please its my humble .. request too help me my current weight is 63 kg

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First of all, have control over eating and secondly start working out to burn whatever calories that you have taken. Also, get your thyroid profile checked out. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.