Weight loss

Hi...  Im 22 year female my height 5'5 my weight 80kg I want lose weight I tried many things but no result pls help me to reduce the weight

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss

Ms. Swati Kapoor Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
The only way to lose weight is to go for healthy balanced diet and a good exercise regime. There are certain guidelines which might help you out in losing weight and staying fit.
1.As I  always recommend. Include more and more coloured fruits and vegetables in your diet. If you are not a fruit lover. You can build up a habit of taking one fruit throughout a day. Gradually it will come in your habit and will be part of your routine.
2.stay hydrated. Keep sipping water. Can include herbal tea like green tea. exercise at least 5 days  a week. Try to come out of your comfort zone and experience the benefits of exercising. will be more better to get check up yourself with hormonal tests at least once in three months.