Weight Loss

Hi my weight is 127 and I want to lose weight till 85 according to bmi ...so I am planning to take hydroxy cut next gen stimulant so is it safe to take and what is the best way and supplement to lose weight. Guide me I am serious

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight Loss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to reduce almost 50 KGS that too fat not muscle. Surely can help u. Taking medications and supplements have side effects on long run.you r very young don't take any such kind of products. I can help I wish 4-5 KGS weight loss every month that too with diet and exercise only. Which will be permanent one.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, taking supplements will actually harm your body than helping you out and those things also have lomgterm side effects due to sudden loss of weight. So its always advisable to reduce weight gradually. If you are willing to reduce your weight gradually,this are my suggestion- avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid alcohol as it adds on to extra calories, avoid sugary substances,skip consuming meat like mutton instead you can prefer skinned out chicken 1-2 pieces but avoid fried variety and it should be only once a week or you can have fish curry not fish fry, include fresh fruits and fresh vegetables in the form of salads.Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of roti.prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than soft drinks which again gives you extra calories.avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals.if possible you can divide your daily 3 large meals into 6 division and consume it in small quantities but never in large quantities.Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.do daily morning jogging for 30-40min,skipping for 10-15mins,cycling for 30-40mins. Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do brisk walking for 20-30mins and swimming for 30-40mins. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dietician.