Weight Loss

Hi, I delivered a baby in the month of august last year... its been 8 months now and my weight is around 78kgs and height is 5'2". Pls suggest how can i lose weight....My baby is still on my feed and I'm a working woman.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 28 KGS .that too fat not muscle.as u r feeding mother u need good nutrition to feed baby also and for your own health also. I can help u with 4-5 KGS weight loss and also nutrient rich diet as u r feeding mother. No medications and supplements.

Hei ,don't take any medicines to loose weight ... Woman gradually loose their weight after pregnancy.. You are still breastfeeding ,you need more calories for baby so don't cut shot the food intake ... Do exercise daily ,. Have more of fruits and vegetables . stop junk ,oily , spicy foods . have food according to your work requirement ,you must burn whatever calories you take.