Weight Loss

Hi, I am 31 years old I would like to reduce my weight like 65kg-70kg. I can do regular exercises and also currently walk and jogging 5-10km but weight not reduce. Please let me know..

Hello.. First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming  for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific  diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you

Hello....... You have to change your diet along with exercise.. Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. One should plan to loose around 1kg per month ,rapid weight loss adversely affect your health..consult dietitian.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Physical exercise maintain weight loss...diet restriction loses weight