Weight loss
Hi doctor , my age is 21 n my height is 5.3" . I m 57 kg . My stomach become bulky . I want to lose weight but don't know how . I heard that drinking a water helps in weight loss . Can u pls suggest how much water I should drink and can pls suggest also what I should eat n what not ? Pls answer

Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Delhi

Hi..ur weight is almost normal. The only concern I think is ur belly fat if I m not wrong. Water is good to drink as it helps to keep u hydrated n metabolism. But drinking water is basically doesn't have much to do with weight loss
Feel free to contact me over phone or email for any assistance
Small frequent meals recommended. Eat at right timings. Reduce liquid intake in evening. Drink water before meals. Focus on an exercises more

Jeer water for weight loss