Weight loss
Hi all, I'm looking for complete diet and nutrition activities for my friend could you please help it out. He is 25yrs old, he is having obesity problem (105)kg Recently he affected by covid-19 positive (50% affected his lungs) then only we understood the seriousness of this issues. Kindly let me know the proper diet and nutrition and other activities for him. Thanks in advance for your information and confirmation doctors 🙂👍

Please ask me directly.
Hello , For extensive weight loss you should follow timely intake of proper quantity of food items in correct and personalized customised manner you can reduce substantial amount of body fat in proper manner. You can come to me online via practo or GOOGLE SEARCH DIETITIAN SOUVIK CHAKRABORTY You you can find me for weight gain, weight loss, PCOD, PCOS, HAIR FALL, DIET FOR OBESITY, diet for slimming or muscle gain, or any clinical diet like Hypertension diet, hyperthyroidism diet, Pre pregnancy diet, post pregnancy diet, dermatological diet, sports diet, Paediatric diet, diet for low blood pressure, kidney disease, kidney stone, irritation urination diet, fatty liver diet, hepatomegaly diet or Hepatitis, gastric irritation, Joint pain , Chronic digestive problems, weakness, pre marriage weight loss, or pre photography transformation, Thank your
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you We have a Covid recovery diet which will include . To get ideal weight . To cure symptoms and disease . To cure deficiency of vitamins and minerals deficiency . To cure weakness and to build immunity . To balance thyroid and sugar parameters and many more... But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Consult me directly through practo for proper diet plan and consultation .