Weight-loss
Hello..im 23yrs old and im gaining weight even after lot of work. Im a house wife and will be mostly busy with household work. I started exercise and it was continues fr 10days but i dnt find any changes in my weight.. Suggest me

Your  weight is not more may be u have truncal fat or tummy fat. U need food diet exercise play 80% and diet play 20% role.so u need good diet also
send me your complete day routine
plan healthy diet

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+165
Chat with a dietician
Hello......In 10 days you won't see any changes.. You have to continue your workout... Hypothyroidism, pcos are the other causes for weight gain, so test your thyroid profile once... Due to hormonal influence one will gain weight at this age.. Practice diet and exercise..