Weight loss

Hello Dr my age 26 and my height 5.5 weight is 90 kg my body shape is normal body but my stomach and legs only over weight so pls tell solutions this problem how can loss my stomach and leg over weight...

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss

Ms. Huda Shaikh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi There, Good to hear from you :) I can completely understand your situation and can also see that your weight is on the higher side.However you need not worry.In order to lose weight you need a customized,well designed and nutritionally adequate diet.Along with a well balanced diet you also need to exercise or go for a walk at least once in a day.Meanwhile please eat small and frequent meals. Stay hydrated and drink at least 12-15 glasses of water per day. Stay away from refined and processed food Eat at least 2 servings of fruits and 3 servings of veggies. Maintain portion size and chew your food well. Have few nuts or fruits if you feel like snacking. If you need any more assistance ,then feel free to get in touch with me :)
The patient needs to visit a well trained nutritionist and should stay away from any over the counter pills and powders.