Weight loss

Even I am not a foodie,  I don't eat junk food s .very rearly have restaurant food say once in a month or twice, I go to gym  also but the weight is not at all reducing and day by day I am gaining from last year till now  I put on 10 kg I don't know what to do. I am loosing  hope plz help me .

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight loss

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad Thane | Obesity Specialist
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com

Eat Well..... Loose Weight..!
Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com

Thanks
Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad
9820145314

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Ask yourself these questions about any diet plan you're considering:

Does it include various foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein sources and nuts?
Does it include foods you like and that you would enjoy eating for a lifetime — not just for several weeks or months?
Can you easily find these foods in your local grocery store?
Will you be able to eat your favorite foods, or better yet, all foods?
Does it fit your lifestyle and budget?
Does it include proper amounts of nutrients and calories to help you lose weight safely and effectively?Is regular physical activity part of the plan?

If the answer to any of these questions is no, keep looking. There are better diet plans out there for you.

Consult dietitian fallow the diet chart strictly...you can see the beneficial effects within a month..