Weight loss
Dear doctor, I am following diet as per nutritionist for weight loss. I am following diet and exercise 100% as per prescribed without any changes. Recently I checked my weight it's not at all reducing. My nutritionist saying it's  in Plateau stage. And assuring that it will change after few days. After seeing my weight I am totally upset. Please suggest how to break the plateau stage and to start reducing weight. Your valuable suggestions help me a lot. Thank you so much.

Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options. Choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hi Include 2 to 3 liter water in a day in the form of detox drinks ,through out the day. Go for brisk walking for 60mins 5days a week. Eat salads before your major meals Sleep 6 to 7 hours.
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation