Weight loss capsules
Am 21 yrs old female my height is 5'5 weight 74kgs ,I have regular periods , in Jan 2020 I was 58kgs I have taken homeopathy medicine for 6months immediately within 6 months I have gained weight ie 78kgs now after 1 year I reduced 4kgs , even though now am 74kgs I want to reduce weight so plz prescribe me any weight loss products due to weight am unable to sit or stand or walk I feel exhausted after 5mins plz help me...

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for her.
Hi, for what reason you took medicines. Details regarding your case study is required. Please do not take any pills or powder form medications, they are damaging to your health.
Please contact me for personalized diet plan. Increase your exercise time. Minimum one hour daily. Avoid all kinds of packaged, bakery products.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hello Constitutional homoeopathic treatment will be really effective for proper treatment of the problem of I need your detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management
Dont use weight loss medicine/pills, is not good in long-term, better way consult with dietician and get individual diet plan for your overweight. Always go with healthy diet plan, without medication and supplements.
for detail diet can visit or call me.
can start walking,  stop oily, salty, fried foods,  eat more fiber, fruits, g vegetables, more water, healthy low fat..etc.consult with dietician.
There is no such weight loss product. 1.Please check your iron levels,vitamin B12 & vitamin D . 2. Try to achieve through balanced meal 3. Start sustainable workout routine like how u brush everyday , you need to have simple workout plan - it can be walk with dog, walking to office, post meal walk, monthly trekking , cycling with frnds and sometimes swimming which will be fun & creates a active hobby . You can even try dance. 4. Feeling exhausted may be nutrient deficiency can be filled out with blood test( vitD , B12 or iron Hb levels) 5. See to that you are sleeping on time because irregular sleep timing imbalance your hormones and that will also lead to increase your appetite/ reduced appetite,reduced metabolism or increased weight.
More detailed diet plan and tracking please contact me on Practo video consultation or www.anaanutricare.com
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
It is important to follow a well balanced nutrition diet plan to achieve the target. Eating well is the first priority and the other supplements and add ons are just to support the process. A good advice can be given after detailed interview of your lifestyle.
Reach out through Practo to schedule an appointment.
Always loose weight in a healthy way. Don't pop up pills for weight loss . These products are not healthy . Consult directly on Practo for customised diet plan for weight loss and overall health.
Little more information is required soo kindly connect directly so that we can help u in better way
Gud evening pls try to follow a healthy diet regime with Exercise n modify your other lifestyle routine such as if sleeping late in night or any sleeping issues pls try to Exercise daily so that sleeping quality can be improved day by day.there is as such no instant weight loss products to give u quick solution.
There are no such products that guarantees in it. Its better to get a good diet and workout plan