Weight loss
Can frequent long  travelling leads to weight loss? Because I am riding in bike frequently. Just to confirm

Please ask me directly for details as I need to gather more information from you .
Not Necessary frequent traveller can leads to weight loss, if your consuming proper nutrition can avoid this health issue. There is a need to understand about your health, Eating pattern and other clinical findings to give you right advice. You can connect us for private consultation. All the best
Book your session appointment online or Inclinic through Practo
Hello No not as such   Detail case history  is required to give u proper plan of treatment  and suggest anything Take proper consultation   and then can able to conclude
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Not really. It depends if proper nutrition is not been taken. Please consult for proper diet consultation.
Please consult directly.
Gud evening it's not like tht,pls kindly do overall health check up,blood tests thyroid test-hyperthyroidism,lipid profile test in detail,diabetes test in detail,kidney test,liver test,vitamin deficiency test.
my available timing 8-10am n evening 5 to 7pm excluding Tuesday.