Weight loss and weakness

I have lost 6-7 kg weight in last six months. I feel weakness, bodypain and tiredness all the time. Beside this I am facing heavy hairfall and dandruff. Having skin problems also.

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight loss and weakness

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
You need evaluation for significant weight loss unintentional. ...visit consultant physician
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember ladies, if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight..... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected.....