Weight loss
3 years back delivered with baby girl. Before delivery my wife weight around 60. After the delivery she increasing weight heavily. Now her weight around 94. We need help on to decrease the weight step by step. Please give me suggestions on this. She doesn't have thyroid

Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello Practo user We have a Post Pregnancy dietplan which include . Help to get ideal weight . Help to cure deficiency of vitamins and Minerals. . Help to increase milk production. . Help to provide you proper nutrition, so that your baby will get ideal weight and good. health And many more..... But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose of joining gym . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet,exercise and walk early morning and evening . Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in diet . Add lots of water . Avoid oily and fried food .
contact me for coustamized diet plan through Practo u will get good result definitely.
u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hii Greeting of the day!!! We can manage her weight by doing fatloss with authentic diet plan and lifestyle modifications.
Kindly get a consultation with me in practo.
Diet plan is major aspect u have to assess daily.
Do not go for crash diets Do not skip meals. If you do not eat, you will have less energy and it will not help to lose weight Eat 5-6 meals a day with healthy snacks in between (rather than 3 larger meals) Eat slowly and make sure your satiety value is reached Stay hydrated Limit soft drinks, caffeine products, cold drinks Choose whole fruit over fruit juice Choose broiled or baked rather than fried foods Limit sweets Do free hand exercises, yoga, meditation to increase your metabolism and feel energetic
Kindly contact me via practo for better customized diet plan
Avoid reheating and recycling of oils
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
you didn't mentioned her height so don't know about ideal weight but it takes time if you want to go with step by step.
For more information please contact me through practo or visit www.pathyadiet.in
Focus on fruits vegetables and sprouts to reduce step by step.