Weight lose
I have been trying to lose weight, walking 5-7 km daily but not losing weight. Can I take any meals replacement protein shake?

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report or U-Lipo Trail Sitting.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+104
Chat with a dietician
Hi, weight loss does not happen overnight. Please be patient. You will attain desired results with dedicated workouts and consistent meal plans. Right now you have reached a "static" or stagnant phase. Hence weight loss is not happening. Kindly do not skip any meals. You require a customised diet plan with regular follow ups
Book an appointment with me on practo for a detailed analysis and comprehensive diet plan
Hello, Weight loss is a process & it has to be done the right way to ensure that it is long-lasting and sustainable. Meal replacements will give a short term result. It is important to understand that eating balanced meals and regular exercise will help you in losing weight. Also, there are a lot of factors that make weight loss a difficult process and it is important to analyze the factors. A personalized diet session is highly recommended as it takes into account your routine, lifestyle, eating habits, medical conditions if any, medications, etc. As a start follow the guidelines below - 1. Never skip meals & eat balanced meals 2. Incorporate protein rich foods such as dals, pulses, sprouts, low fat milk & milk products, non-veg in every meal 3. Ensure intake of two fruits throughout the day 4. Exercise daily for 45 minutes 5. Avoid fried foods, sweets, sugar, refined flour and its products, processed & packaged foods, etc. 6. Stay well hydrated
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews
Do not take any medications or supplementations without consulting an expert.
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Dear Practo User Kindly connect directly  for a detailed assessment. Post assessment , I can guide u with a best weightloss protocol.. Regards Dt.Remya https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all
Hello user Shake is not good for health. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita