Weight loose supplement

Hi my age is 26 years my height is 5'8" and my body weight is 115kg. I am trying to loose my weight and bodyfat from a long time by doing gym workout since 2 months but I am not able to get satisfactory result even after so much of hardwork. I therefore want to know that is there any supplements/ fat burners to loose body fat and weight with less side effects which I can add to my diet along with gym workout program so that I can get satisfactory results from my gym workout by loosing weight and bodyfat. Please guide me about supplements/fat burners which have least or no side effects and are easily available in Delhi

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loose supplement

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You need to understand one thing, your body fat hasn't increased overnight, so you cannot expect it to reduce in a short span of time.
The weight loss will occur but it will be slow.
You need to be taking less calories than required and burning more than what you take daily.
That is possible only by a strict diet and exercise.
Fat burners all have side effects and once you stop you may put on weight again.
But you can try cap. Zerofat-a twice a day before food daily.
Best regards. 
Dr. Anil kumar jain.