Weight loose

I was very slim and fit 2-3 years ago but now i have become fat,now my weight is 78kg my height is 5 feet 10inch... I have tried green tea for 1 month But i have not found any good result..i used to take 2 meals in a day.. So please suggest me to decrease my weight immediatley... I am thinking to start using lemon and honey with warm water but some one said that it is harmful as it may lead to piles problem is it so???
views-icons 45 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Weight loose

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar Gurgaon | Medical Microbiologist
Only exercise is the best option and do not go for quick fix remedy.  Make exercise a routine
Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
First let us find the cause of your weight gain....need evaluation of thyroid disorder...endogenous depression....change in lifestyle or diet.......then only remedies will help
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming  for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific  diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...