Weight issuses
My height is 5'3" and my weight is 60.2 Kg , so I want to loose weight actually belly so kindly advice me and I am working I dont get time to go to gym , so help me in simple exercise which I can perform at home and diet also

Ms. Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Noida

Coming in shape steadily involves: Hi, Stick to the rules and you will definitely loose weight. #Cut back on sugars and starches. #Eat protein, good fat and vegetables. #you can go for 30 mins brisk walk twice daily. #Drink more water #Choose small meals. #Use small plates. #Take good sleep.