Weight issue of 6.5 month old baby
My 6.5 month old baby girl is now 5.190 kg.. her birth weight was 2.290 kg.. My doc says her weight is ok as it has doubled in 6 months n some babies are small due to genetic or other reasons... I understand n agree with my doc. But when people look at her n try to give sympathy for her tiny body, mother inside me cannot stand it and I blame myself.. My baby girl is very active , all smile n cheerful.. But being mother I am really worried about her health. I just want my baby girl to be healthy n happy.. Is there any way that she can gain enough weight?? please suggest.

Hope you're pediatrician has started calcium,iron, vitamin D3 supplement for your child.start weaning food .

7th month old baby weight Large birth weight babies