Weight is up to 90kg height 5.2inch
Her height is 5.2inch nd weight is up to 90kg and bcz of her wright she can't walk, she is suffering from GBS since 1.2yrs but she us recovering now. If yu have any advise for weight loss nd diabetes schedule. Plz guide me.

She needs to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for her.
Consult me fr best info
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information about the patient. Contact me through practo direct consultation
Hello dear. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
Hi she required fat loss which will help to control sugars he need diet which can help to improve her immunity too. You can connect me on
Dear User, I hope you are doing well.Don't worry mam you can easily reduce your weight.you just need to follow certain guideline which will help you for recovery with weight loss . There is a need to correct you’re eating pattern .weight gain need proper strategy to gain muscle. We are having weight management program which based on customize diet along with clinical fitness so there is no side effect. You may know more about us and start consult with us through our website https://www.facebook.com/diet4health/
Diet4health please to provide the services .visit our website to take consult;-www.diet4health.in You may follow us https://www.facebook.com/diet4health/
All the best