Weight is too less
Hi I am roshan. My age is 24 and height is 166 cm. But my weight is only 52 kg. Can any one guide me what diet should I follow to gain weight.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, My name is Dr jagat Shah ( M.D. Homoeopathy) I will be happy to help you with your issue in order to do so I would require further details of your daily life scheduled. Please contact Total Health Care so that we can be in touch. Till then I would like you to have proper food routine with 2 small meals and 2 large meals in a day, along with proper amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Also have water in proper quantity I.e. 2 to 3 liters per day. Please feel free to call us as per your convenience. Dr Jagat Shah