Weight gain
Two yrs back my weight was 62kgs. now my weight is 85kgs n my height is 5'8". I have hypotension and gastric problem. maintaining proper diet n walking 3-4 kms every days. but not at all losing weight. am worried. please help me..

Hello.., you test for your thyroid levels once .. Change your food habbits ,have more of fruits and vegetables .. Chapatis . avoid junk foods ,oily ,crispy food items.. Ice cream bakery food items have high calorie ... Brisk walking helps I'm reducing weight ..casual walking even for 6-7km is of no use .