Weight gain- PCOS
Hi doctor, I'm 23 year old female. I'm an gaining a lot of weight, last month I gained 5kgs and my period started delaying for 4-5 days. Is this a sign of PCOS ? I have got dark skin in certain areas. Please help, I tried diet but not able to lose any weight. Please help.

It's mostly due to pcos Try life style change with diet modification and excercise and supplements

No Sign of pcos May be due to ur bad habit and habitats ,lack of regular excercise and overdieting
Yes dear it can be. Weight losing is bit difficult but not impossible dear persistence will help you shed the excess weight gained.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.