Weight gain
My boyfriend...is so lean ...n he is trying to gain on weight...he had tried alot of medicines...n had even lots of fud...but there was no use... He never put on weight...can you suggest me any ways for him to gain weight??

Hello..., Have high protein containing food.... Have egg, meat, fish, pulses, and foods cooked using pufa (polyunsaturated fatty acid).. It's good for health. Saturated fat is not good for health.. Exercise daily in the morning.. It increases your appetite . Have more of fruits and vegetables. ....gymnasium can increase appetite and helps in body building.