Weight gain
Im 21 yrs old Height-5'11 Weight-64 Im slim i want build my body and look fit n strong I wanna use supplementaries like nutrigain.is it good to use. Shall i use can it is there any problems in using

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Supplements like nutrigain won't help u in long run.u need to gajn13 KGS that too muscle not fat.I can help with 4-5 KGS weight gain in month
Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Listen every body is different and act according to it functioning when you take supplementaries or any other medications. Firstly we will try to sort your problem naturally through diet and exercise. Then will think about supplements. I can surely help you with diet. Before that would like to ask you some questions. If interested. Message me personally or you can also take practo appointments to have me on call.