Weight gain
I want to gain weight , Please suggest how much calorie intake should I have to gain 1 kg weight in a week ??

Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo for diet plan
U eat good food everyday. Vegetables,fruits and greengram sprouts everyday. Milk milk products with dryfruits are good weight managers. Take millets  wheat instead of rice. Walk,sports,yoga, to be practiced for atleast one hour a day . Sleep atleast for six hrs atleast.
Include high protein and calories dence foods, like Smoothee, shakes etc. Include non veg non n form of eggs chicken fish. Do exercise regularly. Have a pre workout snacks and post workout proteins. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan.
Hi There could be many reasons for being underweight be it family history, or nutritional deficiencies or improper lifestyle management.. All the three are very important in scaling out one's health.. For gaining weight include protein rich foods in your daily diet, legumes, sprouts, bananas, fresh dates, nuts and dry fruits, seasonal fruits and vegetables, leafy vegetables, kheer, sweet potato kheer, roots and tuber vegetables, almond milk shakes, moderate carbohydrates, starch based foods, milk and milk products like paneer, curds, yoghurt etc ...to be included liberally in your regular diets.. Daily light to moderate physical activities any one time is advised.. For further details contact through practo for online consultation and have a detailed analysis of your condition..for providing customized diet plan Thankyou Thankyou
taking your present calorie intake into consideration we can analyse how much energy in terms of kilo calories is necessary for you per day..can be calculated.. need complete information with respect to that for better help..
well balanced diets such as moderate carbs, plant based proteins, fats, omega 3 and 6 foods, fiber, seasonal fruits and vegetables,leafy greens, nuts, seeds, especially sweet potato kheer with nuts are all important with moderate physical activities, good sleep, regular eating habits, enough hydration, exposure to sun anytime during day with exercises..are essential..for gaining weight.
Hello sir Mantain healthy lifestyle  and include exercise in your routine and automatically your calorie intake increase naturally which is actually the best way because if your metabolism is not proper then it not properly converted and so just mantain your good lifestyle means Good sleep of 8 hrs a day Exercise 1 hour Proper planned diet ch u eat happily  and dont take stress  only counting calories will not help u have to go to root cause  and accordingly  I will advise calories   sir ((it's not that only eating more calories  will help to put on ) Just need your details to discuss and plan diet  for u  if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
Calorie deficit is one reason for malnutrition orunderweight along with other existing  deficiency from protein.,vitamins  and minerals The amount  of calories  to be added will depend  on your present  calories  intake ,your activity  patterns etc
kindly  share the above details  so we can chart out a personalized  diet plan at MEASURES AND SERVES through  practo  online  consult.
Try and add optimum  proteins in your diet with the right muscle  building  activities  to increase  muscle  mass.
Hi Take a well balanced diet with add good protein supplement in ur diet that should be hight in protein ,its should be  whey protein  and should come from grass fed cows which is good for health and the absorption in the body is also good . For protein you can even add egg whites and fish in your diet .
For personalized diet plan u can look for my profile in practo Dt.Shazia Majid
Don go for weight gainers supplements they are not good for health.
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita