Weight gain

I want to gain weight my age is 26 n my height is 5.6 my current weight is 50 kg. So that I want to gain weight but I m confused to whom I should consult regarding this problems in my city pls suggest me any reference name of doctor who is from my city raipur chhatisgarh.I m waiting for your reply.I m not able to abserve any food which I m taking I have tried many thing for weight but nothing happen .now what should.slowly slowly I m loosing my confidence also.
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You need to gain 15 KGS that too muscle not fat. I can help with 4-5 KGS muscle gain . u need to take healthy food to gain muscle no medications or supplements will help u. U require dietician not doctor.u r not sick u need to have proper lifestyle
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?