Weight gain
I want to gain some weight.. I am 32yrs old female, height is 5.1b weight is 43kgs.. I want to improve my appetite and gain weight. Kindly suggest a syrup to improve my appetite and gain weight. I had taken practin syrup but its no more available in the market now.. Pls suggest

Take high protein diet. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for this condition moreover I can give you proper diet also to help you gain weight Please contact me directly for free whatsaap consultation till 12th sept or consult me online in practo or skype to help you Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani

Weight gain after parathyroid surgery Ciplactin syrup for weight gain Appetite stimulant for weight gain