Weight gain
I have PCOD and have gained a lot of weight after marriage. I want to start my family but wish to be fit for becoming a mother.

What Is your present height weight. Due to pcod . family planning is little difficult. Have healthy lifestyle it will help u to be healthy and fit. Exercises diet and sleep should be proper. Food habits matter a lot. Take a proper diet advice write me for same
Eat small frequent meals atleast every 2.5 to 3 hrs.Increase intake of fruits and vegetables atleast 3 fruits and 5 vegetables a day.Drink 8-10 glasses of water.Sleep atleast 8hrs in the night.Include fiber rich foods and avoid processed products.Reduce carbs abd increase protein intake.Exercise for atleast 1hr in a day