Weight gain
I am skinny and i am underweight i want to gain weight and muscle. I eat a lot but i am not gaining weight

Take direct consultation  through my practo account  we are giving discount also - I need your complete information like , age, height, weight, medical history, food allergy, likes - dislikes, are veg or nonveg. Then I can guide you further.
A lot more goes into gaining weight than just eating more. Firstly, we need to know what is the reason for you being underweight. Secondly, we need to assess for sure that you are actually eating enough. A lot of times our perception is not  completely correct. Just eating more wont help, you also need to eat the right way. Hence, you need to consult a professional so that all these things can be assessed and suitable advice can be given to you.
Book a consultation through Practo.
Hi, The reason behind not gaining weight is need to know, for that one to one discussion is required. To gain weight you need to follow a balanced nutritious diet, which contains good quality and quantity protein like egg, chicken, dahi, paneer, soyabean, cashew, almond etc and along with fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink 3 litre water per day and should have sound sleep about 6-7 hours.
You can chat with me on practo for further discussion.
You can try one dish meal like soyabean biriyani, pis- pas etc which can help you to gain weight.